Have a TON of farkles on your bike? Is the wiring a complete hairball? Controllers? Fuse panels? Relays? Inline fuses? T-taps? A zillion wires on the battery terminals? Can't troubleshoot problems, which are all to frequent? Sound all to familiar??? Well, this is a truly innovative solution, designed by brilliant engineer-motorcycle enthusiasts, to permanently solve just these kinds of issues.
The Dispatch 1 is a completely integrated electrical accessory management system that allows a rider to control:
- 4 heated garments at 10 Amps per circuit
- 6switched outputs:
- Three (3) power over USB outputs (that work with Garmin and Apple devices, BlackBerry's and more)
- One (1) RJ-11 jack to directly power a Valentine or Escort radar detector
- Two (2) 10 Amp outputs for lights or other high-power gadgets
The system consists of a handlebar-mounted control unit (pictured) and a power distribution unit that is typically installed under the seat, in the tail section, or trunk. These two modules communicate with each other WIRELESSLY over a state-of-the-art Zigbee Personal Area Network - the first of it's kind in the motorcycle world!.
In addition to the control capabilities, Dispatch 1 offers useful environmental data including time and date, motyrcycle system voltage monitoring, and ambient air temperature.If you have more than one bike, a single controller can pair to multiple distribution modules, saving you money - simply install a distribution module on your bikes, and move the controller from bike to bike.
Power distribution Details:
- An amazing 60 Amps total system capacity
- Flexibility to allocate from 5 to 15 Amps per circuit
- Highly efficient relay-free design
- Software configurable always-live or ignition-switched circuits
- Software configurable settings memory
- Software configurable voltage alarm and auto shutdown
Check this out -- Your bike's wiring BEFORE Dispatch 1:
And after Dispatch 1:
|Product Categories||Electrical & Wiring Access, Heated Clothing, Lighting|